Thursday 28 June 2012

stationery swap



Hier ist das Set das Ich für den stationery swap meiner Tauschpartnerin letzte Woche losgeschickt habe.
Ich hoffe Sie freut sich über all die Kleinigkeiten und freue mich schon sehr auf Ihr Paket!

Here is the set I sended last week for the stationery swap
I hope she likes it and can't wait to see what I recive!

handcarved stamps and stationery collage

swap envelope

little stickers and handmade stationery swap

stationery swap

cards and envelopes stationery swap



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Your post is 0h-so-beautiful! I come to your blog whenever I need to see something lovely...I am never disappointed! I found you through BYW2.0 and yours is my favorite discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wie hübsch! darüber freut sie sich ganz bestimmt!

    glg
    halitha

    p.s. deine instagrambilder sind wunderschön.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wie immer wunderschön!

    LG Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning,
    I am Ana Garcia, your swap partner.
    I really love your stationery set, it is so beautiful!
    I like all nice stickers and these two little handmane stamps!

    I hope you like my little set.

    Best wishes.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...