Wednesday 29 May 2013

dreaming of fairytales


I had to make my sewingmachine happy last weekend, she waited so long alone on my table. It was just another rainy and cozy sunday and I already had in my mind, what I want to create.
A tulleskirt, so I can pretend to be glarmorous, on an ordinary day. I like to feel feminim and this skirt makes me feel like I'm out of a fairytale.
Isn't it all to feel good in your clothes? To look at yourself, spin around and imagine the story of you? 









The skirt I sewed without plan, I misured my hip and added to this number 5 cm, then divided this number in two. The lenght I took on another skirt that fits me and I like the length. Here I choosed 45 cm and added 2 cm to hem it. First I made the underskirt and made it go apart below, the skirt is a lot further at the hem then on my hips, I like this shape. Then I gathered two very long pieces of tulle and sewed them to my underskirt, one in the front, the other in the back. At the end I sewed on a elastic to make the waistband fit properly. The underskirt I hemed, but the tulle I let the ending open. 
Very easy and fast done!
The laceshirt is from the same pattern like this and this one I already sewed, only with the short sleeves.
My new salmon bag is from the market here in Italy, I really love the clothes and accessories you find here, it's something I will miss.

All the others from me made mittwoch you find on here.



Share/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. How beautiful! The skirt is lovely, and so are the pictures. You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sure Looks glamorous. I like your new skirt, it suits you very well.
    I like the combination with that Shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful woman in such a wonderful outfit! You look absolutely gorgeous!
    I´d wish more women would wear tull in their daily life! It´s so feminin and classical!
    Wonderful pictures and a really sweet puppy :-)

    All the best from Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, das steht dir alles so, so gut! du hast einen feinen sinn für das, was zusammen passt. pastellige farben und dieser umwerfende rock...wow!

    glg
    halitha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...so so gorgeous!
    i love it.
    looks so good on you and your pictures are so amazing!
    lovely...absolutly lovely!!!

    liebgruss
    eni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Einfach nur wunderwunderschön!!!

    Herzlichst
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo schööön!!! :-D
    Viel Spaß beim Tragen!

    Liebe Grüße!
    Sanni (c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wunderschön. :) Nicht nur die Kleider, sondern dein ganzes Auftreten. :) Und auch wie stimmig du sie in Szene gesetzt hast. Da bekommt man richtig Lust auf Spitze und Seide... *hach*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and holding a puppy makes it even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fairy, that was also the first idea that came to my mind. So lovely, and your fotos tell an entire story about romance and dreams.
    Mirabell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Danke für Deinen Kommentar auf meinem Blog. Das Kleid ist ja noch relativ aktuell, bei Burda kannst Du den Schnitt herunterladen für 3,50€ oder so. (Im Original hat es Ärmel und ist aus einem metallicfarbenem Taft)
    LG, Mirabell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unglaublich! Ich weiß gar nicht, was ich sagen soll: Deine Fotos sind immer so wunderschön! Und das Outfit...Wow!

    Viele liebe Grüße vom Frollein

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hear my sewingmachine cry for creating such a skirt:-) I guess you could combine whatever with it and it would look just fantastic and oh so feminin (I imagine ballerinas with a leatherjacket and a shirt with a wild print)! You are a great creator!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...