Monday 24 June 2013

Free index for A5 binder





I have a free index for an A5 binder for all of you! I already have a tutorial and video how to set up your own binder and this is the index you can use together with it.


I set up a blog organization system and designed this index cards for my selfmade A5 binder.
It's very easy done, I printed them out on my homeprinter and without scaling the pages on a normal sheet of  printer paper and then laminated them, if you don't have the possibilty to laminate them you can print them also on a thicker cardboard and then cut out.

Since I have a lot of different organization systems with all different holes I have this hole punch and put a readymade paper over it and punch the holes at the same points in the index sheets or other things I want to file up in my binder.

Credit for the images go to Karen from the Graphicsfairy.
Thank you for letting me use them!







Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love you! I will print these off and insert them into my notebook immediately!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...