Thursday 4 July 2013

Free weekly planner

I designed a weekly planner for my binder which I will share with all of you! Here you find the tutorial how to do your own binder and here you find a free printable index,

I made my own weekly planner, I like to plan out my whole week at monday and set some goals to reach and little steps to improve. I'm also in the works of a daily planner with which I organize my day and make the most of it. There are two pdf for you to download, one is in the size of my binder which is A5 and there are two planners on one page and the other is one single page on a A4 size if you have need more space or have a bigger binder.
Hope you like it all and it will help you to stay organized.
Here I have a very helpfull link about The key habits of organization.

The graphics are from Karen from the graphicsfairy! Thank you lovely that you give me the permission to use them!


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Liebe Eos,
    vielen Dank für den hübschen Planer!
    Der wird mir gute Dienste leisten, aber erst ab übernächster Woche, jetzt sind erst mal Ferien...

    Alles Liebe
    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thank you! =) xo

    Gina | Daffodils and Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these, they are so cute. And I'm always looking for a bit of order in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. auch ich bedanke mich für den hübschen druck! einen solchen kann man immer gut gebrauchen.

    und eos: dein bikini ist SO schön. wirklich toll. vielleicht sollte ich das bei gelegenheit auch mal probieren...

    glg
    halitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ein Bikini oder Badeanzug zu nähen ist wirklich nicht so schwierig wie man zuerst denkt. Ich habe mir inzwischen ein zweites genäht und meine Ideen würden für noch so viele mehr reichen. Leider gehen wir nicht so oft schwimmen und diese Jahr auch nicht in die Sommerferien.
      Wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende
      Herzlich
      Eos

      Delete

Thank you all, I'm so happy about your comments and that you let me feel the love.
Feel free to communicate with me in english, german, italian and soon french!
Thank to all of you kind and lovely souls out there.

Eos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...